Kidsalert - Post

 Copied post. Wanted to share for awareness. 


#kidsalert post # santizerawareness


               Your children need your presence                          more than your  presents.


Hi all, 


I want to share the incident happened to my son 6 days ago. My hubby took my son to a dental clinic on that day, while he was registering in the reception, my son wanted to wash hands in sanitizer which was in a pedal stand. He pressed the pedal hard . The sanitizer splashed on his right eye. He was crying a loud by closing his right eye in his hand, my hubby wonderjng wat happened and later realized it is sanitizer. Immediately washed with lots of water and came home. We then immediately went to another hospital and checked with paediatric. They consulted eye doctor over the phone and gave eye drops. My son had pain, irritation for hours even after washing with lots of water multiple times. We came home very late in the night from hospital. He didn't sleep properly that day night. We took him next day morning to Aravind eye hospital, poonamallee. They checked and said the first layer is burnt and there is a wound. By god's grace one good info was shared that the layer will form again like our body skin. It will take some days to recover and new skin to form. Contact lenses provided for 5 days for not getting infected. And now he is on eye drops. Another 2 more weeks to go for revision in hospital. We have been continuously asking our son to read through his right eye, God's grace he is able to read. Me and my hubby was feeling guilty and hurt very bad, couldn't express wat we were going through mentally. Still his eyes are little red, swollen. 


I warn all the parents to take care of your kids. Kids are kids, even if we train them. Don't allow them to use sanitizer on their own. 


Now schools are reopening, I heard some schools r asking to bring sanitizer as well. Please inform your school management as well  and request for changes. 


I don't want any kid to go through such bad incident. I don't want any parent to go through this mental depression. 


Please please spread this awareness. Share with your neighbors, friends, relatives, schools etc etc.

Comments

Popular Posts